Friday, February 25, 2011

Writing A Congratulations Card In French

Odor of clean



happens that some odors are associated emotions and experiences, the mother's sauce, freshly baked cookies at grandma's house, cakes prepared Maid's birthday and his brothers, pizza for friends ... all evoke joyful hugs and evenings in harmony ...


also happen that certain situations will evoke very unpleasant odor to avoid ... the musty smell of dirt and rooms where you do not live long ...


Today my day smelling fresh and clean, laundry hung out to dry in the sun on a spring day. I opened the windows and looked out and saw what I was gladdened my eyes and my heart.

do not deceive me, I know that pigeons are evil tarnished the clothes hanging ... but see that the sun shines and it is there for you is priceless.


0 comments:

Post a Comment