Friday, March 11, 2011

Savana Samson Free Online

The exception ...


When the morning before class I have to be careful where you step, it is a veritable minefield, because there are mega carpette everywhere.

I teach in an art school and my pupils are still grappling with paper, brushes, pencils and canvases of varying sizes, each has always carpettona and if, as the law of universal gravitation is still valid well in the classroom, these carpette are usually scattered on the floor, to stand upright and well rested to the bench do not want it ...


carpette All seem to live their own lives and each has a different appearance, Budding artists will decorate and write the above sentences that affirm their beliefs and values \u200b\u200b... read is amazing.

Well, I saw on one of carpettone wrote:

"and if there forever we will be the exception zzio it!"

You read that right, with two exception zeta!!

aside my role as a teacher of Literature that would make me lean towards a mega cazziatone grammar ... I was moved, it is clear that my pupil turned to his zito (meaning "sweetheart" for non-Sicilians) and is even more evident that his candor was disarming ... as it is true that man's heart is made to the Infinite !!! nessuno desidera un amore a tempo determinato, una amicizia a scadenza...

Come è vero che ciò che il cuore desidera è uguale per ogni uomo, ad ogni età e latitudine...
il che è bello ed istruttivo, direbbe il buon Guareschi, e tiene viva la speranza e la fiducia nel futuro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment