Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Does Birth Control And Aging?

I CARE

vuole 200 parole prof?
.. no way, at least on this occasion no ..

thanks for the opportunity!
many feelings on this morning out of the ordinary ..

WONDER - well yes .. I was not ready for something new, perhaps I was expecting the usual ... and leave the conference scontatezza is always something good that gives you energy! a breath of fresh air to receive the testimony of a different experience, of how to integrate our study with something more.

feel CHARGE - I can not give up me to believe that this may cause you to close your wings and fly no more, I have too much energy into why this happens .. I made this choice not to learn how to repair the machines, but because I am convinced that man is a machine and that medicine can teach us much about man and humanity, the value of life and of death. This morning all my enthusiasm has done it again peeps ... I talked about ways to go in a new way to search for more stimulus of interest to cultivate. Ma ..

ANXIETY - which the road? What should I spend? I need a goal. Need to fight for something, my battle where you'll spend all the energy that I feel I have .. I have said that the time of living. But wait, is the most difficult you can ask for a life.

MEETING - beyond all, as always, to weave the plot is the meeting with people .. that makes the heart explode by how beautiful it is. difficult to explain the enthusiasm that I feel to read something over their faces, to realize a piece of life ... wonderful mechanisms of life.

I CARE.
What to add to this? Maybe we need to say anything more.
It 's my rule and my needs. My cross and my delight.
But I'm proud.

0 comments:

Post a Comment