Friday, March 28, 2008

Lady Gaga Fancy Dress

playing PubMed...

1) The first thing I learned from PubMed is that I'll have to know English better than the Hail Mary, as they say ...
After the exciting (?) Dissections of human vision for video on the notebook of the professor of anatomy, I decided to hear the opinion PubMed about it ... in Italian, the "human dissection, did not include any item!

2) Riavutami from this trauma, I have applied to play servant of my modest English, which I found totally unsuitable for the lack of scientific terminology .. sigh .. but the research went much better: about 66,500 items a shot!
Too many ...

3) I then tried with AND, OR, (), and company ... failure! "Human dissection" and "Human and dissection" gave exactly the same result!

4) Not at all torn down, I asked myself the goal of my research: I looked for material on the rules to be followed dissection practice. I then tried to add the magic word, in this case "thank you" but "rules":) ... nice shot! 69 items found!

5) Unfortunately, there's more ... browsing through articles, I concluded that nothing in particular was in my case: the search words in these texts alongside each other for other reasons ...

Moral of the story: it is not served properly know how to use PubMed ...!!!

201 words

(Prof. I would try to enter text in your paper!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment